To serve: Lemon juice, sugar, Roots & Wings Lemon Curd
- 110g (4oz) plain organic flour
- A pinch of salt
- 2 large, fresh organic eggs
- 275ml (10fl oz) organic milk
- 2 tablespoons melted organic butter
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Sieve the flour into a large baking bowl and add the salt. Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the eggs. Whisk while starting to incorporate some of the flour. Add the milk gradually, whisking all the time until the mixture is smooth.
- When you are ready to cook add the melted butter.
- Heat the pan and add a small amount of oil. The pan should be only be lightly coated with oil. Pour off any excess oil. The ring should be on medium heat. Add a couple of tablespoons of batter and swirl around the pan to cover the base.
- After half a minute turn the pancake over and cook for another half a minute. The pancake should be lightly brown on each side.
Slide onto a plate and serve with lemon juice and sugar or for a really indulgent treat add a dollop of Roots & Wings Lemon Curd.