- Put the pears, cinnamon and sugar in a bowl. Mix together gently so that the pears are coated. Put the mixture into a heavy bottomed saucepan.
- Slowly cook the pears over a low heat, turning frequently, until they are a light caramel colour. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Put the Blackcurrant Jam into a small bowl and add one tablespoon of hot water and mix together.
- Cut the pears into bite size pieces.
- Put a layer of pears into a single serving dish and top with a layer of the Blackcurrant Jam. Then add another layer of pear and then some more jam until all of the pears and the jam are used. Allow one pear per person.
- Serve with the clotted cream.