Posted 13th July 2017
Exciting opportunity to join award winning Roots & Wings
Salary dependent on experience
Roots & Wings is an exciting organic brand with a range of products and a clearly defined charitable mission. We are based just outside Guildford in Surrey.
We have a range of fantastic premium products, hand crafted and award winning. The range includes ambient, chilled and non food products.
This role will be home based but will require you to spend most of your time out in the field. Reporting into the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for specific accounts.
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity in the FMCG space? Do you enjoy working as part of a small team, in an entrepreneurial and branded environment?
You can expect an opportunity which will allow you to make a considerable impact into the growth of the business and its future direction.
Joining now will allow you to become a part of the growth agenda.
• Establishing new customer leads and managing these customers going forward to deliver sales
• Hold regular customer meetings to build collaborative relationships and continue to grow sales
• Agreeing development plans with customers including the development and implementation of promotional plans by customer, feeding volumes into the sales forecast
• Attending meetings with the Sales Manager and the Roots & Wings Team
• Assisting the Sales Manager with ad hoc projects as and when required
Key skills required
• Educated to degree level
• Competent user of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Well-presented and highly personable
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Bright, confident personality
• Flexible and mature approach with an ability to work unsupervised
If this sounds like something you would like to learn more about, please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a further conversation.